Search This Blog

Friday, April 20, 2018

Art Of Dying

"Art Of Dying" (Released in 2006)

  1. Get Through This
  2. You Don't Know Me
  3. I Will Be There
  4. Fits Of Clarity
  5. Inside It's Raining
  6. Completely
  7. Do What You Can
  8. Crime
  9. Car Crash
  10. Alone
  11. Build A Wall
  12. Dog Is My Co-Pilot
  13. Falling
  14. Not Truth (Acoustic)
"Vices And Virtues" (Released in 2011)
  1. Die Trying
  2. Get Through This
  3. Sorry
  4. Whole World's Crazy
  5. Completely
  6. I Will Be There
  7. You Don't Know Me
  8. Raining
  9. Best I Can
  10. Straight Across My Mind
  11. Breathe Again
  12. Better Off
  13. Watching You Watching me
"Let The Fire Burn" (Released in 2012)
  1. Get Through This
  2. Sorry
  3. I Will Be There
  4. Go Your Own Way
  5. Better
  6. I Will Follow
  7. Out Of Body
  8. Say What You Need To Say
  9. Completely
  10. God For A Day
"Rise Up" (Released in 2015)
  1. Best Won't Do
  2. Rise Up
  3. Tear Down The Wall
  4. Eat You Alive
  5. Dead Man Walking
  6. Some Things Never Change
  7. Everything
  8. Space
  9. One Day At A Time
  10. Moth To A Flame
  11. Ubuntu
"Nevermore" (Released in 2016)
  1. All Or Nothing
  2. Torn Down
  3. Nevermore
  4. Seen This Coming
  5. Paradise
  6. Cages

No comments:

Post a Comment