Search This Blog

Friday, April 20, 2018

Alice In Chains

"Facelift" (Released in 1990)

  1. We Die Young
  2. Man In The Box
  3. Sea Of SOrrow
  4. Bleed The Freak
  5. I Can't Remember
  6. Love, Hate, Love
  7. It Ain't Like That
  8. Sunshine
  9. Put You Down
  10. Confusion
  11. I Know Somethin' ('Bout You)
  12. Real Thing
"Dirt" (Released in 1992)
  1. Them Bones
  2. Dam That River
  3. Rain When I Die
  4. Sickman
  5. Rooster
  6. Junkhead
  7. Dirt
  8. God Smack
  9. Hate To Feel
  10. Angry Chair
  11. Would?
"EP: Sap" (Released in 1992)
  1. Brother
  2. Got Me Wrong
  3. Right Turn
  4. Am I Inside
  5. Love Song
"Chained To The Studio" (Released in 1993)
  1. I Can't Remember
  2. Sea Of Sorrow
  3. Social Parasite
  4. King Of The Kats
  5. Suffragette City
  6. Queen Of The Rodeo
  7. Chemical Addiction
  8. Killing Yourself
  9. Fairytale Love Story
  10. Sunshine
  11. We Die Young
  12. I Can't Have You Blues
  13. Lip Lock Rock
  14. Fat Girls
  15. Over The Edge
  16. Sealed With A Kiss
  17. Glamorous Girls
  18. Don't Be Satisfied
  19. Hush, Hush
  20. Football
"EP: Jar Of Flies" (Released in 1994)
  1. Rotten Apple
  2. Nutshell
  3. I Stay Away
  4. No Excuses
  5. Don't Follow
  6. Sing On This
"Alice In Chains" (Released in 1995)
  1. Grind
  2. Brush Away
  3. Sludge Factory
  4. Heaven Beside You
  5. Head Creeps
  6. Again
  7. Shame In You
  8. God Am
  9. SO Close
  10. Nothin' Song
  11. Frogs
  12. Over Now
"Black Gives Way To Blue" (Released in 2009)
  1. All Secrets Known
  2. Check My Brain
  3. Last Of My Kind
  4. Your Decision
  5. A Looking In View
  6. When The Sun Rose Again
  7. Acid Bubble
  8. Lessons Learned
  9. Take Her Out
  10. Private Hell
  11. Black Gives Way To Blue
"The Devil Put Dinosaurs Here" (Released in 2013)

  1. Hollow
  2. Pretty Done
  3. Stone
  4. Voices
  5. The Devil Put Dinosaurs Here
  6. Lab Monkey
  7. Low Ceiling
  8. Breath On A Window
  9. Scalpel
  10. Phantom Limb
  11. Hung On A Hook
  12. Choke

No comments:

Post a Comment