Search This Blog

Monday, December 14, 2015

Halestorm

"(Don't Mess With The) Time Man, E.P." (Released in 1999)

  1. Time Man
  2. No Clue
  3. interesting
  4. As The Eagle Flies
  5. Wings 
  6. You and I could Fly

"One and Done, E.P." (Released in 2006)

  1. It's Not You
  2. The Hand
  3. Show Me
  4. Blue Eyes
  5. Takes My Life

"Halestorm" (Released in 2009)

  1. It's Not You
  2. I Get Off
  3. Bet U Wish U Had Me Back
  4. Innocence
  5. Familiar Taste of Poison
  6. I'm Not an Angel
  7. What Were You Expecting
  8. Love/Hate Heartbreak
  9. Better Sorry Than Safe
  10. Dirty Work
  11. Nothing to Do With Love
  12. Tell Me Where It Hurts
  13. Conversation Over
  14. Dirty Mind

"ReAniMate" The CoVeRs, E.P." (Released in 2011)

  1. Slave to the Grind
  2. Bad Romance
  3. Hunger Strike
  4. Out Ta Get Me
  5. All I wanna Do Is Make Love To You
  6. I Want You (She's So Heavy)

"The Strange Case Of..." (Released in 2012)

  1. Love Bites (So Do I)
  2. Mz. Hyde
  3. I Miss the Misery
  4. Freak Like Me
  5. Beautiful With You
  6. In Your Room
  7. Break In
  8. Rock Show
  9. Daughters of Darkness
  10. You Call Me A Bitch Like It's A Bad Thing
  11. American Boys
  12. Here's to Us
  13. Don't Know How to Stop
  14. Private Parts
  15. Hate It When You See Me Cry

"Reanimate 2.0: The Covers, E.P." (Released in 2013)

  1. Dissident Aggressor
  2. Get Lucky
  3. Shoot to Thrill
  4. Hell is for Children
  5. Gold Dust Woman
  6. 1996

"Into The Wild Life" (Released in 2015)

  1. Scream
  2. I Am The Fire
  3. Sick Individual
  4. Amen
  5. Dear Daughter
  6. New Modern Love
  7. Mayhem
  8. Bad Girl's World
  9. Gonna Get Mine
  10. The Reckoning
  11. Apocalyptic
  12. What Sober Couldn't Say
  13. I Like It Heavy
  14. Jump the Gun
  15. Unapologetic
  16. Drunk Pretty

No comments:

Post a Comment