Search This Blog

Monday, December 14, 2015

Godsmack

"Godsmack" (Released in 1997)

  1. Moon Baby
  2. Whatever
  3. Keep Away
  4. Time Bomb
  5. Bad Religion
  6. Immune
  7. Get Up, Get Out!
  8. Now or Never
  9. Stress 
  10. Situation
  11. Voodoo

"All Wound Up" (Released in 1997)
"Awake" (Released in 2000)

  1. Sick of Life
  2. Awake
  3. Greed
  4. Bad Magick
  5. Going Down
  6. Mistakes
  7. Trippin'
  8. Forgive Me
  9. Vampires
  10. The Journey
  11. The Spiral

"Smack This!" (Released in 2002)
"Faceless" (Released in 2003)

  1. Straight Out of Line
  2. Faceless
  3. Changes
  4. Make Me Believe
  5. I Stand Alone
  6. Re-Align
  7. I Fucking Hate You
  8. Releasing the Demons
  9. Dead and Broken
  10. I Am
  11. Serenity

"The Other Side, E.P." (Released in 2004)

  1. Running Blind
  2. Re-Align
  3. Touche
  4. Voices
  5. Keep Away
  6. Spiral
  7. Asleep

"Changes" (Released in 2004)
"IV" (Released in 2006)

  1. Livin' In Sin
  2. Speak
  3. The Enemy
  4. Shine Down
  5. Hollow
  6. No Rest for the Wicked
  7. Bleeding Me
  8. Voodoo Too
  9. Temptation
  10. Mama
  11. One Rainy Day
  12. Sage and Sound
  13. I Thought

"Good Times, Bad Times... Ten Years of Godsmack" (Released in 2007)
"The Oracle" (Released in 2010)

  1. Crying Like a Bitch
  2. Saints and Sinners
  3. War and Peace
  4. Love-Hate-Sex-Pain
  5. What If
  6. Devil's Swing
  7. Good Day to Die
  8. Forever Shamed
  9. Shadow of a Soul
  10. Whiskey Hangover
  11. I Blame You
  12. The Departed

"Live & Inspired" (Released in 2012)
"1000hp" (Released in 2014)

  1. 1000hp
  2. FML
  3. Something Different
  4. What's Next?
  5. Generation Day
  6. Locked & Loaded
  7. Living in the Gray
  8. I Don't Belong
  9. Nothing Comes Easy
  10. Turning to Stone
  11. Life Is Good!

No comments:

Post a Comment