Search This Blog

Sunday, April 3, 2016

Hollywood Undead

"7 Song Sampler, EP" (Released in 2005)
"Hollywood Undead, EP" (Released in 2007)
"Swan Songs" (Released in 2008)

  1. Undead
  2. Sell Your Soul
  3. Everywhere I Go
  4. No Other Place
  5. No. 5
  6. Young
  7. Black Dahila
  8. This Love, This Hate
  9. Bottle And A Gun
  10. California
  11. City
  12. The Diary
  13. Pimpin'
  14. Paradise Lost
  15. The Loss
  16. Knife Called Lust
  17. Pain
  18. The Natives

"Swan Songs B-Sides, EP" (Released in 2009)
"Desperate Measures" (Released in 2009)

  1. Dove & Grenade
  2. Tear It Up
  3. Shout At The Devil
  4. Immigrant Song
  5. Bad Town
  6. El Urgencia
  7. Everywhere I Go (Castle Renholder Mix)
  8. Undead (Live)
  9. Sell Your Soul (Live)
  10. California (Live)
  11. Black Dahlia (Live)
  12. Everywhere I Go (Live)
  13. No. 5 (Live)

"Swan Songs Rarities, EP" (Released in 2010)
"American Tragedy" (Released in 2011)

  1. Been To Hell
  2. Apologize
  3. Comin' In Hot
  4. My Town
  5. I Don't Wanna Die
  6. Hear Me Now
  7. Gangsta Sexy
  8. Glory
  9. Lights Out
  10. Coming Back Down
  11. Bullet
  12. Levitate
  13. Pour Me
  14. Tendencies
  15. Mother Murder
  16. Lump Your Head
  17. Le Deux
  18. S.C.A.V.A.
  19. Street Dreams

"American Tragedy Redux" (Released in 2011)
"Notes from the Underground" (Released in 2013)

  1. Dead Bite
  2. From The Ground
  3. Another Way Out
  4. Lion
  5. We Are
  6. Pigskin
  7. Rain
  8. Kill Everyone
  9. Believe
  10. Up In Smoke
  11. Outside
  12. Medicine
  13. One More Bottle
  14. Delish
  15. I Am
  16. New Day

"Day of the Dead" (Released in 2015)

  1. Usual Suspects
  2. How We Roll
  3. Day Of The Dead
  4. War Child
  5. Dark Places
  6. Take Me Home
  7. Gravity
  8. Does Everybody In The World Have To Die
  9. Disease
  10. Party By Myself
  11. Live Forever
  12. Save Me
  13. Guzzle, Guzzle
  14. I'll Be There
  15. Let Go
  16. Ghost
  17. Sing
  18. Fuck The World


No comments:

Post a Comment