- Dragging Dead Bodies In Blue Bags Up Really Long Hills
- There's No Sympathy for the Dead
- The Ransom
- As You're Falling Down
- The Guillotine
- The Webs We Weave
- When I Go Out, I Want to Go Out On a Chariot of Fire
- Situations
- The Guillotine
- Reverse This Curse
- Cellar Door
- There's No Sympathy for the Dead
- My Apocalypse
- Friends and Alibis
- Not Good Enough for Truth in Cliche
- The Day I Left the Womb
- Make Up
- We Won't Back Down
- On to the Next One
- Ashley
- Something
- The Flood
- Let It Go
- You Are So Beautiful
- This War is Ours (The Guillotine Part II)
- 10 Miles Wide
- Harder Than You Know
- It's Just Me
- Bad Blood
- Behind the Mask
"Escape the Fate" (Released in 2010)
- Massacre
- Issues
- Zombie Dance
- Gorgeous Nightmare
- City of Sin
- Day of Wreckoning
- Lost In Darkness
- Prepare Your Weapon
- World Around Me
- The Aftermath (The Guillotine Part III)
- Monsters & Liars
- The Final Blow
"Ungrateful" (Released in 2013)
- Ungrateful
- Until We Die
- Live Fast, Die Beautiful
- Forget About Me
- You're Insane
- Chemical Love
- Picture Perfect
- Risk It All
- Desire
- One for the Money
- Fire It Up
- I Alone
- Father, Brother
- Losing Control
- Apologize
"Hate Me" (Released in 2015)
- Just a Memory
- Live For Today
- Remember Every Scar
- Breaking Me Down
- Alive
- Get Up, Get Out
- Hate Me
- Les Enfants Terribles
- I Won't Break
- Let Me Be
- Redline
- End of the World
No comments:
Post a Comment