Search This Blog

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Breathe Carolina

"Gossip, E.P." (Released in 2007)

  1. The Birds and The Bees
  2. Lovely
  3. Gossip
  4. Put Some Clothes On
  5. Diamonds
  6. Don't Forget: Lock the Door

"It's Classy, Not Classic" (Released in 2008)

  1. The Introduction
  2. No Vacancy
  3. Show Me Yours
  4. The Birds and The Bees
  5. Classified 
  6. Gossip
  7. That's Classy
  8. Diamonds
  9. Lovely
  10. Put Some Clothes On

"Hello Fascination" (Released in 2009)

  1. Hello Fascination
  2. I'm The Type of Person to Take It Personal
  3. Take Me to Infinity
  4. Dressed Up To Undress
  5. I.D.G.A.F.
  6. Welcome to Savannah
  7. I Have to Go Return Some Video Tapes
  8. The Dressing Room
  9. Tripped and Fell in Portland
  10. Can I Take You Home?
  11. My Obsession
  12. Velvet
  13. The Rescue
  14. Have You Ever Danced? [Japanese Edition Track]

"Hell Is What You Make It" (Released in 2011)'

  1. Rebirth: An Introduction
  2. Wooly
  3. Blackout
  4. Edge of Heaven
  5. Last Night (Vegas)
  6. Sweat it Out
  7. Gone So Long
  8. They Say You Won't Come Back
  9. Get Off Easy
  10. Waiting
  11. Take it Back
  12. Chemicals
  13. Lauren's Song

"Hell Is What You Make It (Reloaded)" (Released in 2011)
  1. Rebirth: An Introduction
  2. Wooly
  3. Blackout
  4. Edge of Heaven
  5. Last Night (Vegas)
  6. Sweat it Out
  7. Gone So Long
  8. They Say You Won't Come Back
  9. Get Off Easy
  10. Waiting
  11. Take it Back
  12. Chemicals
  13. Lauren's Song
  14. Hit and Run
  15. Reaching for the Floor
  16. Hit and Run (Wideboys Radio Remix)
"Blackout, E.P." (Released in 2012)

  1. Blackout
  2. Blackout (Wideboys Remix)
  3. Blackout (Tommy Noble Remix)
  4. Blackout (Big Chocolate Remix)
  5. Blackout (Tek-One Remix)

"Savages" (Released in 2014)

  1. Bury Me
  2. Bang it Out
  3. Sellouts
  4. Shots Fired
  5. Collide
  6. Pleased Don't Say
  7. Shadows
  8. Savages
  9. Chasing Hearts
  10. I Don't Know What I'm Doing 
  11. Mistakes

No comments:

Post a Comment