Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Arctic Monkeys

"Beneath the Boardwalk" (Released in 2004)

  1. A Certain Romance
  2. Bigger Boys and Stolen Sweethearts
  3. Choo Choo
  4. Cigarette Smoke
  5. Dancin' Shoes
  6. Fake Tales of San Francisco
  7. Knock a Door Run
  8. Mardy Bum
  9. On The Run From the M15
  10. Riot Van
  11. Scummy
  12. Still Take You Home
  13. Wavin' Bye to the Train or the Bus
  14. Bet You Look Good on the Dancefloor
  15. Stickin' to the Floor
  16. Space Invaders
  17. Curtains Closed
  18. Ravey Ravey Ravey Club (live)

"Five Minutes With Arctic Monkeys, EP" (Released in 2005)

  1. Fake Tales of San Francisco
  2. From the Ritz to the Rubble

"Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not" (Released in 2006)

  1. The View From the Afternoon
  2. I Bet You Look Good on the Dancefloor
  3. Fake Tales of San Francisco
  4. Dancing Shoes
  5. You Probably Couldn't See for the Lights but You Were Staring Straight at Me
  6. Still Take You Home
  7. Riot Van
  8. Red Light Indicates Doors Are Secured
  9. Mardy Bum
  10. Perhaps Vampires Is a Bit Strong But 
  11. When the Sun Goes Down
  12. From the Ritz to the Rubble
  13. A Certain Romance
"Who the Fuck Are Arctic Monkeys?, EP" (Released in 2006)

  1. The View From the Afternoon
  2. Cigarette Smoker Fiona
  3. Despair in the Departure Lounge
  4. No Buses
  5. Who the Fuck Are Arctic Monkeys?
"Favourite Worst Nightmare" (Released in 2007)
  1. Brainstorm
  2. Teddy Picker
  3. D Is for Dangerous
  4. Balaclava
  5. Fluorescent Adolescent
  6. Only Ones Who Know
  7. Do Me a Favour
  8. This House Is a Circus
  9. If You Were There, Beware
  10. The Bad Thing
  11. Old Yellow Bricks
  12. 505
  13. Da Frame 2R
  14. Matador

"Late Night Tales: Matt Helders" (Released in 2008)

  1. Connexion (feat. Goblin)
  2. Vaudeville Villain (feat. MF Doom)
  3. Yama Yama (feat. Yamasuki Singers)
  4. Play the Drum (feat. Azeem and DJ Zeph)
  5. Charity Shop Sound Clash (feat. DJ Format and Aspects)
  6. Free Salute (feat. Little Barrie)
  7. Thickfreakness (feat. The Black Keys)
  8. Dreamer (feat. Nesreen Shah)
  9. Dirt (feat. The Stooges)
  10. Sheba (feat. Johnny and The Hurricanes)
  11. The Dark Side of the Sun (feat. Modeselektor and Puppetmastaz)
  12. Ms. Fat Booty (feat. Mos Def)
  13. I Got 5 On It (feat. Luniz)
  14. Grey Harpoon (feat. The Coral)
  15. Reasons (feat. Minnie Riperton)
  16. Dreamy Days (feat. Roots Manuva)
  17. Break the Lock (feat. Ty)
  18. I Believe (feat. Simian Mobile Disco)
  19. Olia (feat. The Rapture
  20. A Choice of Three

"At the Apollo" (Released in 2008)

  1. Riot Van
  2. The View From the Afternoon
  3. Still Take You Home
  4. You Probably Couldn't See for the Lights but You Were Staring Straight at Me
  5. Cigarette Smoker Fiona
  6. Perhaps Vampires Is a Bit Strong
  7. Dancing Shoes
  8. I Bet You Look Good on the Dancefloor
  9. When the Sun Goes Down
  10. A Certain Romance

"Humbug" (Released in 2009)

  1. My Propeller
  2. Crying Lighting
  3. Dangerous Animals
  4. Secret Door
  5. Potion Approaching
  6. Fire and the Thud
  7. Cornerstone
  8. Dance Little Liar
  9. Pretty Visitors
  10. The Jeweller's Hands
  11. I Haven't Got My Strange
  12. Red Right Hand

"Suck It and See" (Released in 2011)

  1. She's Thunderstorms
  2. Black Treacle
  3. Brick by Brick
  4. The Hellcat Spangled Shalalala
  5. Don't Sit Down 'Cause I've Moved Your Chair
  6. Library Pictures
  7. All My Own Stunts
  8. Reckless Serenade
  9. Piledriver Waltz
  10. Love Is a Laserquest
  11. Suck It and See
  12. That's Where You're Wrong
  13. The Blond-O-Sonic Shimmer Trap

"AM" (Released in 2013)

  1. Do I Wanna Know?
  2. R U Mine
  3. One For the Road
  4. Arabella
  5. I Want It All
  6. No. 1 Party Anthem
  7. Mad Sounds
  8. Fireside
  9. Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High?
  10. Snap Out Of It
  11. Knee Socks
  12. I Wanna Be Yours
  13. 2013




No comments:

Post a Comment